OPSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published a notification for the 102 post of Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) in Class 2 of Group B under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment. OPSC is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The online application starts from 12.07.2022 and ends on 12.08.2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post.
The Important Details of the OPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Agriculture Engineer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest OPSC recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
OPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 12.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 12.8.2022
OPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE)-102
OPSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have a Degree in Agriculture Engineering from any University or Institution recognized by any State Government or the Government of India.
Candidates should be 21 to 38 years
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
OPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection for the post will be done on the basis of written test and Viva Voce test.
- Written exam will be based on MCQ for 200 marks consisting of two papers with 100 marks each(each question shall carrying one mark).The examination will be of 2 hours duration.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer with a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Viva Voce test will consist of 25 marks.
OPSC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.