OPSC invites online application for the Posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon). Oil India is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 1871 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the OPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Job Location||Odisha, Indian|
|Start Date||12 November 2021|
|End Date||20 December 2021|
OPSC Recruitment details
OPSC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
OPSC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the OPSC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1871|
Degree in MBBS Candidates.
A candidates must have attained the age of 21 years & must not be above the age of 32 years as on the 1-1-2021.
Also Check Jobs – IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 for 1828 Vacancies
Written test –
- The written examination shall comprise of 1 paper of 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions carrying 1 mark each of MCQ pattern.
- The duration of examination shall be 3 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The Syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus of MBBS Course.
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates :- Nil.
How to apply
Candidate must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in Last Date 20-12-2021.