ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invites online application for the Posts of Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants. ONGC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of ONGC at ongcindia.com.
A total of 16 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ONGC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – CCBL Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Candidates
ONGC Recruitment details
ONGC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
ONGC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the educational qualification, age limit & others :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
Required Experience/ Age limit
- Associate Consultant Experience: ONGC persons retired at E4 to E5 level with at least 10 years of experience in Work over/Drilling operations.
- Junior Consultants Experience: ONGC persons retired at E1 to E3 level with at least 10 years of experience in Work over/Drilling operations.
Less than 65 years of age as on 04.08.2022
Period of Engagement
The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of 02 years. Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness ascertained by ONGC Medical Authority.
- Associate Consultant (E4/E5) & E6 level): Rs 66000.00 (inclusive of service tax) + Rs 2000.00 (maximum) for communication facilities against submission of invoice.
- Junior Consultant (E-1 to E3 Level): Rs 40000.00 (inclusive of service tax) + Rs 2000.00 (maximum) for communication facilities against submission of invoice.
Roles and Responsibility of Associate /Junior Consultant
- The Consultant is expected to provide complete supervision of all activities associated with work over operations in round the clock shift pattern such as
- Adequate inspection of the WOR and the equipment thereof;
- A thorough supervision of all operations at the WOR;
- To ensure that running and maintenance of WOR and all its machinery in the mine are carried out in safe manner;
- To ensure compliance of SOPs, statutory guidelines and Mines act.
- Regular update of QHSE documentation.
- Site inspection and supervision of site preparation, rig deployment at site, smooth execution of work over operations in co-ordination with Installation Manager and other departments, preparation of pipe tally and completion report etc.,
- Any other responsibility required as per DGMS & other statutory authorities.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible interested candidates are required to send the scanned copy of Application duly signed in the format given at
- Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as non-editable file (PDF format) within 10 days from the date of publication in newspaper.
- For further clarification may contact Shri. Aman Kandulana DGM(HR) Ph no- 9428332910.