ONGC are looking for experienced Executive to join the organization as Deputy General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation Safety to handle Offshore Helicopter Operations of ONGC. ONGC is currently recruiting for the post of experienced degree & diploma job are available through this recruitment. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 2/03/2022.
The important details of the ONGC recruitment 2022 process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation Safety|
|Start Date||1 February 2022|
|End Date||2 March 2022|
ONGC Recruitment details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) notification has bee released for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation Safety post. Candidates who are wanted to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 are advised to refer the official site & download the pdf read complete information.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Eligible Criteria:
Qualification & Experience –
Qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) having basic AME License, preferably Helicopter, endorsed to cover
(a) Heavy Air frame and Jet engines OR
(b) Electrical Systems, Instrument System, Radio and Navigation systems, with at least 10 years of experience at senior level.
Preference will be given to the candidates having additional flying experience
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
Minimum 45 years and Maximum 50 years (As on last date of submission of application)
(ONGC departmental candidates will be allowed relaxation in age as per existing rules).
Also Check Jobs – GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for 3437 Vacancies
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Salary :
|Post Level||Basic Pay Scale||Allowances|
|E5||Rs.1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-||Besides Basic Pay and annual increment @ 3%, the|
employee is entitled to allowances @ 35% of Basic Pay
under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance,
HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident
Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Leave Encashment,
Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility
for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit
Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme etc. as per
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in personal Interview. In case the number of candidates who apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria are more, the Appointing authority shall decide the number of candidates to be considered for the post and may accordingly enhance the criteria for Qualification and / or experience.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- The subject of the mail should be “Application for Deputy General Manager(Logistics) – Aviation Safety at E5 level in ONGC”
- Shortlisted candidates for interviews shall be informed either through the website of ONGC – www.ongcindia.com or through Email. No separate Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – email@example.com after completing registration:
- Duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I
- 10th Class Mark Sheet / Certificate for Date of Birth.
- AME License, preferably Helicopter, endorsed to cover
- Heavy Air frame and Jet engines OR
- Electrical Systems, Instrument System, Radio and Navigation systems
- Flying experience certificate including offshore flying, if any.
- Certificate showing minimum 10 years experience at senior level.
- B.Tech / B.E. or B.Sc. (Aviation) degree certificate, if any.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size Photo (JPG / JPEG image)
Details Notification – ONGC Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
ONGC Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- What is ONGC full form?
ONGC full form is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- What is the Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- What is the educational qualification required for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
1 February 2022.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
2 March 2022.