ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published a job notification for the post of Apprentice. ONGC is currently recruiting for Post-Fresher & Experienced Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or B.B.A and ITI jobs available through this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ONGC on ongcindia.com. The last date to apply for the posts is till December 5, 2022.
The Important Details of the ONGC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 05
- Computer Operator and Programming – 05
- Electrician – 09
- Fitter – 07
- Machinist – 03
- Office Assistant – 14
- Accountant – 07
- Welder – 03
- Instrument Mechanic – 03
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 02
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02
- Wireman – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in Secretarial Practice/ Stenography (English).
- Computer Operator and Programming – ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter Trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- Accountant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- Welder – ITI in Welder Trade
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – ITI in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) Trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade.
- Wireman – ITI in Wireman Trade
- Plumber – ITI in Plumber Trade
Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 05.12.2022.
That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 05.12.1994 and 05.12.2004.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 23.11.2022 11:00 HRS till 05.12.2022 by 18:00 hours.