ONGC invites online application for the Posts of Graduate Trainee for 313 vacancies. ONGC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The ONGC Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the ONGC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||ONGC|
|Name of Post||Graduate Trainee|
|Start Date||22 September 2021|
|End Date||12 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||GATE Subject||Total Post|
|AEE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||05|
|AEE (Reservoir)||Geology & Geophysics / Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics||07|
|Geologist||Geology & Geophysics||19|
|Geophysicist||Geology & Geophysics||36|
|Materials Management Officer||ME/ EE/ IN/ PE/ CH/ CE/ EC/ CS/ PI||12|
|Programming Officer||Computer Science & Information Technology||05|
|Transport Officer||Mechanical Engineering||07|
|AEE||Production & Industrial Engineering||03|
|Category||Age limit for all posts except AEE |
(Drilling/ Cementing) years
|For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) Years|
|Unreserved / EWS||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC / ST||35 years||33 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||35 years||33 years|
PWD :- Further relaxed by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST.
- Mechanical Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Petroleum Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Petroleum Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Civil Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Civil Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Electrical Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Electrical Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Electronics Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Instrumentation Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Chemical Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Chemical Eng. with min. 60% marks.
- Geology & Geophysics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics :- Post Graduate Degree in Geology, Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics with min. 60% mark.
- Chemistry :- Post Graduate in Chemistry with min. 60%.
- Materials Management :- Graduate Degree in any Engineering with min. 60% mark.
- Programming Officer :- Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering with min. 60% mark.
- Transport Officer :- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Industrial Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Industrial Engineering with min.60% mark.
The GATE – 2020 score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the management.
|Weightage of GATE- 2020 score||60|
|Qualification||25 (20 marks for essential qualification & 5 mark for in line Ph.D)|
Only GATE – 2020 score is valid for the recruitment exercise in ONGC under this advertisement. Score form GATE – 2019 for GATE – 2021 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- General/ EWS/ OBC :– Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil
Also Check Jobs – APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 398 vacancies
How to apply
Eligible & Interested candidates need to visit www/ongcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site remain open from 22-9-2021 to 12-10-2021.