ONGC invites online application for the Posts of HR Executive & Public Relations Officer. ONGC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 21 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ONGC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.|
|Name of Post||HR Executive & Public Relations Officer|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Indian|
|Start Date||15 November 2021|
|End Date||4 January 2022|
ONGC Recruitment details
ONGC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
ONGC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the ONGC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Public Relations Officer||06|
- HR Executive :- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- Public Relations Officer :- Post Graduate Degree/ minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit :
- Unreserved/ EWS :- 30 years.
- OBC (NCL) :- 33 years.
- SC/ ST :- 35 years.
- PWD :- 40 years.
- Ex-Servicemen :- Maximum 35 years irrespective o the category such as General/ OBC/ SC/ ST.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Selection Process :
- UGC NET- June 2020 :- The desirous & eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in UGC NET – June 2020 as indicated above in para 1 “Name of the Posts, Eligibility Criteria, UGC NET Subject with Code & Vacancy” & declared qualified by the UGC NET – 2020.
- The UGC NET – June 2020 score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the management.
- The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters- educational qualification. performance in the UGC NET – June 2020 & Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters :-
|Weightage of UGC NET – June 2020 Score||60||(Obtained from UGC NET – June 2020 Score)|
|Qualification||25||20 marks for essential qualification & 5 marks for additional qualification for in line Ph.D|
|Interview||15||Pass marks for GEN/ EWS/OBC – 9 (60%)|
Pass marks for SC/ ST/ PWD – 6 (40%)
Application Fee :
- GEN/ EWS/ OBC :- Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil.
How to apply
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 15-12-2021 to 4-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates can apply for only one post based on his/ her qualification.
- The candidates will be issued call letter on their declaration in the online application. mere issue of call letter does not indicate that the eligibility of the candidates has been confirmed. The eligibility of the candidate is actually confirmed after document verification at the time of personal interview.
- All information regarding candidates shortlisted for interviews etc. shall be available on the website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com. No separate Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.