ONGC Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), MRPL invites online application for the Post of AE, Assistant Executive for 25 Vacancies. MRPL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Candidates can apply online through the official website MRPL at mrpl.co.in.
The Important Details of the MRPL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Limited|
|Name of Post||AE, Assistant Executive|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
MRPL Recruitment details
MRPL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 22.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 21.05.2022
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – Not Mentioned
Details of the Posts
- Assistant Executive (Human Resources) – 04
- A. Executive (Marketing) – 06
- A. Executive (Corporate Communication – 01
- A. Executive (Law) – 04
- A. Executive (Fire) – 01
- A. Executive (Finance) – 05
- A. Executive (Internal Audit) – 01
- A. Executive (Secretarial) – 02
- A. Executive (Shipping) – 01
MRPL Eligibility criteria
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
Education Qualification –
- Assistant Executive (Human Resources) –Two Years MBA/Equivalent With Specialization In Personnel Management/HRD/ HRM OR Two Year Post Graduate Degree / Equivalent In Personnel Management /IR/ Labour Welfare.
- A. Executive (Marketing) – Two Years MBA In Marketing/ Operations Management/ Supply Chain/ Business Management/ Analytics/ International Trade OR Graduate Degree With Two Year Post Graduate Diploma In Marketing/ International Trade/ Supply Chain. Working Knowledge Of Kannada Is Desirable.
- A. Executive (Corporate Communication) –Two Years MBA In Human Resource/
Marketing/ Public Relations/ Media Relations/ Advertising/ Corporate Communication/ General MBA. Working Knowledge Of Kannada And/Or Tulu Is Desirable.
- A. Executive (Law) –Candidates Should Hold A Graduate Degree In Any Discipline And Bachelor’s Degree In Law (LLB) Or Equivalent. Candidates holding 5 years integrated LLB degree is also eligible to apply. The Candidate Shall Have Enrolled As An Advocate With Bar Council Of India/ State Bar Council. Working Knowledge Of Kannada Is Desirable.
- A. Executive (Fire) –Bachelor Degree In Engineering In Fire/ Fire And Safety
- A. Executive (Finance) –Graduate Degree With CA/ ICAI (CMA) OR Minimum Two Years MBA With Specialization In Finance.
- A. Executive (Internal Audit) –Graduate Degree With CA/ ICAI (CMA)
- A. Executive (Secretarial) –Associate Membership Of Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India.
- Assistant Executive (Shipping) -Certificate Of Competency Of Second Mate (FG) From Government Of India OR MBA – Shipping And Logistics / Shipping And Port Management OR BE./ B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
Pay Scale (Per month)
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.mrpl.co.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply online upto 21 May, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses.