OMC invites online application for the Posts of Manager. OMC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 07 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the OMC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Manager|
|Job Location||Odisha, Indian|
|Start Date||29 October 2021|
|End Date||20 November 2021|
OMC Recruitment details
OMC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
OMC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the OMC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Manager (Forest & Environment)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.)||03|
|Dy. Manager (Civil)||03|
- Manager (Forest & Environment) :- BE/ B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering from an University / Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Dy. Manager (Fin.) :- Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
- Dy. Manager (Civil) :- BE/ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Manager (Forest & Environment) :- Not above 36 years.
- Dy. Manager (Fin.) :- Not below 21years & above 32 years.
- Dy. Manager (Civil) :- Not below 21years & above 32 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Manager (Forest & Environment) :- Rs.67,700 to 2,08,700/-
- Dy. Manager (Fin.) :- Rs.67,700 to 2,08,700/-
- Dy. Manager (Civil) :- Rs.67,700 to 2,08,700/-
- Out of Total marks of 100 & 70 marks will be assigned for short listing the eligible candidates in the following manner
- Base Career :- 50.
- Higher Education :-10 [02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks].
- Experience :-10 [02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks].
- The above modality of assigning marks for relevant higher qualification & experience shall also be followed for short listing the candidates, who apply for the post of Dy. Manager (Finance) & Dy. Manager(Civil) in E-2 grade.
- The total marks for Personal Interview is 30.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates & testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
Also Check Jobs – IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 for 1828 Vacancies
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.omcltd.in. Last Date 20-11-2021.