Oil India Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Nursing tutor, Warden, LPG operator, IT Assistant & Vice Principal. There are 17 vacancies available for this position. Oil India is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Oil India on oil-india.com
The Important Details of the Oil India Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Name of Post||Nursing tutor, Warden, LPG operator, IT Assistant & Vice Principal|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the Oil India Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 10.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 30.05.2022
Details of the Post
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Oil India Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Nursing Tutor – Passed B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute/University Recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Government of India with 2 years experience.
- Warden – Passed B.Sc. Home Science or Diploma in Housekeeping / Catering.
- LPG Operator – Passed Class 10 from Government Recognized Education Board. & Passed 03 (Three) years Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Instrumentation Engineering discipline from Government Recognized Polytechnic with 2 years experience.
- IT Assistant – Passed Class 10 from Government Recognized Education Board. & Trade Certificate in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/Information Technology Trade from Government Recognized Institute. with 2 years experience.
- Vice-Principal – Passed M.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/Post Basic with 3 years experience
Age Limit –
- Nursing Tutor: 18-55 years
- Warden: 35-50 years
- LPG Operator: 18-40 years
- IT Assistant: 18-30 years
- Candidates age should be between 30 to 55 years for Vice-Principal post.
Pay Scale (Per month) –
- Nursing Tutor -₹19,500/-
- Warden -₹19,500/-
- LPG Operator -₹19,500/-
- IT Assistant -₹16,640/-
- Vice-Principal – ₹ 40,000/-
Also Read – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 for 410 Vacancies
Oil India Selection Process
Practical/ Skill test Cum personal Assessment/ interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
|Name of the Post||Interview date||Venue|
|Nursing Tutor/ |
|24.05.2022||OIL Hospital, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam|
|Vice Principal||30.05.2022||OIL Hospital, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam|
|LPG Operator||25.05.2022||Employee Welfare Office, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam|
|IT Assistant||27.05.2022||Employee Welfare Office, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam|
Oil India Important Links
|Click here for Official Notification – 1|
Click here for Official Notification – 2
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.oil-india.in.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.