Oil India Limited invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer for 62 vacancies. Oil India is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The Oil India Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
The Important Details of the Oil India Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer|
|Start Date||1 September 2021|
|End Date||21 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Technician (Electrical & Cathodic)||18|
|Assistant Technician (Telecommunication,)||02|
|Assistant Technician (Fitting)||14|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical & Cathodic)||12|
|Junior Engineer (Telecommunication)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Operations)||10|
- General :- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
- SC / ST :- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- OBC :- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Assistant Technician :- Rs.26,000 – 90,000/-
- Junior Engineer :- Rs.37,500 – 1,45,000/-
- Assistant Technician :- Class 10 passed from Govt recognized Board/ TI in Fitter/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation Trade.
- Junior Engineer :- Class 10 passed from Govt recognized Board/ Passed 03 years Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Diploma.
- Only those candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
|Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge||60%|
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will primarily comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format and will include questions for testing the requisite skills and also proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
The answers are to be submitted online/ computer interface at the assigned centre.
- General / OBC :- Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen :- Nil
Also Check Jobs – INCOIS Recruitment 2021 for 82 vacancies
How to apply
Candidates may visit our website http://www.oil- india.com/ Current-openings and click the APPLY ONLINE button under ‘Recruitment for work person category at Oil India Limited, Pipeline Headquarters, Assam