National Water Development Agency (NWDA), is a Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D / O Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens.
25th June 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||18-27 years|
|Hindi Translator||01||21-30 years|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05||21-30 years|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||18-27 years|
|Stenographer Grade – II||05||18-27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||18-27 years|
- Junior Engineer Civil :- 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Hindi Translator :- 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- JR. Accounts Officer :- 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Upper Division Clerk :- 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-II :- 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk :- 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Junior Engineer civil :- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Hindi Translator :- Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- JR. Accounts Officer :- Degree in Commerce.
- Upper Division clerk :- Degree of a recognized University
- Stenographer Grade -II :- 12th Class passed from a recognized board/University.
- Lower Division clerk :- 12th class passed
Hindi Translator :- 2 years.
JR. Accounts Officer :- 3 years
- General / OBC :- 840/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ EWS/ PWD :- 500/-
Written Test / Skill Test / Typing Test
How to apply
Candidates applying for more than 1 post should apply separately for each post and submitted fee for each post. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail / NWDA’s website for any communication from NWDA.