NVS Recruitment 2022 : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), for Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Music, Art, PET Male, PET Female & Librarian) and for Principal. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online tnusrb.tn.gov.in from 02 July 2022 onwards. Last date for submission of online application is 22 July 2022.
The Important Details of the NVS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Name of Post||PGT, TGT & Others|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest NVS recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
NVS Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 2.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 22.7.2022
NVS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Principal: 12 posts
- PGT: 397 posts
- TGT: 683 posts
- TGT (Third Language): 343 posts
- Music Teacher: 33 posts
- Art Teacher: 43 posts
- PET Male: 21 posts
- PET Female: 31 posts
- Librarian: 53 posts
NVS Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Principal – PG with 60% marks and B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree. 15 years of experience or person holding analogous post.
- PGT – 2 years PG Integrated course in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks or Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks. B.Ed Degree
- TGT – 4 years integrated degree course in the concerned with minimum 50 % marks OR Bachelor Hons with 50% marks in all concerned subject and in aggregate and candidate should have studied the concerned subject for 2 years OR Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in all concerned subject and candidate should have studied the concerned subject for 3 years
- Music Teacher – 5 years study in the music institute or Graduation with Music or 10+2 with Sangeet Visharad Exam
- Art Teacher – 12th and 4 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or 10th and 5 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or Degree in Fine Arts.
- PET – B.P.Ed
- Librarian – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Graduation with 1-year Diploma
Age Limit –
- Principal – Max 50 Yrs
- PGT – Max 40 Yrs
- TGT – Max 35 Yrs
- Music Teacher – Max 35 Yrs
- Art Teacher – Max 35 Yrs
- PET – Max 35 Yrs
- Librarian – Max 35 Yrs
- Principle – Rs.2000/-
- PGT – Rs.1800/-
- TGT and Miscellaneous Teacher – Rs.1500/-
Also Read – BOB Recruitment 2022 for 325 Vacancies
NVS Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online Written Exam
- Interview (except Librarian)
- Document Verification
NVS Teacher Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Knowledge of ICT||10||10|
|Subject Concerned and its Pedagogy||80||80|
|Language Competency Test (General English -10 , General Hindi -10)||20||20|
Duration – 3 hours
NVS Recruitment Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Principal): Rs 2000
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (PGT): Rs 1800
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (TGT, Miscellaneous): Rs 1500
For candidates belonging to category of SC/ST/ PwD, the application fee for the registration is exempted.
NVS Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.navodaya.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use