National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA), invites applications for appointment on deputation / Contract basis and internship.
18th June 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director (F & A)||02||30-45 years|
|Sr. Consultant||02||Below 65 years|
|Consultant-Raj bhasha||01||45 years.|
|Interns||13||not be more than 25 years|
- Assistant Director :- 20,000 – 40,000/-
- Sr. Consultant :- Last pay drawn minus pension in terms of the OM of Department of Expenditure.
- Interns :- Every Intern will be paid a token Pay Rs. 10,000/-per month for the first years. The pay will be increased to Rs. 11,000/- for the subsequent year, if applicable.
- Assistant Director :- Graduate
- Sr Consultant :- Civil Engineering / Post Graduate or equivalent degree.
- Interns :- Graduate/ Civil Engineering/ IIT/ NIT/ Reputed Engineering. or B.E/B. Tech/ Computer Science/IT, MCA/M. Sc.(CS)/ CM.
How to apply
Applicants applying on Contract basis and for internship should submit their application through email. applications for the post of Assistant Director (F&A) on deputation basis should be submitted through proper channel and accompanied with 1) Cadre clearance, 2) Vigilance clearance and 3) Certified Copies of APARs for the last five years. and Last date 18-6-2021.
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications along with their CVs, areas of work interest in the prescribed application form Assistant Director (F&A), National Rural Infrastructure and Development Agency.
NRIDA may shortlist the applications, limit the number of applicants to be called for a particular period and to decide about the mode of screening thereof.
The internship is neither a job nor an assurance of a job with the NRIDA.
Any work done for NRIDA by the intern during the period of Internship will be the sole property of the NRIDA reserves the right to use any such work for its own purpose. The intern is barred from claiming intellectual property rights on the work done in NRIDA during the period of internship.