NRDC Recruitment 2022: National Research Development Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment to the Manager (P&A) (UR), Asstt. Pers. Officer (UR), Asstt. Dev. Engineers/Scientific Officers (Chemical-01, Comp. Science-01, Mechanical-02, Food Tech-01 and Electronics & Communications-01) and Others posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of NRDC at nrdcindia.com
The Important Details of the NRDC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Research Development Corporation|
|Name of Post||Manager (P&A) (UR), Asstt. Pers. Officer (UR), Asstt. Dev. Engineers/Scientific Officers (Chemical-01, Comp. Science-01, Mechanical-02, Food Tech-01 & Other|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 460 Librarian Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the NRDC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
NRDC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 30.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – Within 21 Days
NRDC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Manager (P&A) (UR) – Regular – 01
- Asstt. Pers. Officer (UR) – Regular – 01
- Asstt. Dev. Engineers/Scientific Officers – 06
- Technical Assistant – 04
- Asstt. Accountant – 01
NRDC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed Graduate degree in Engineering/Science in respective discipline from a recognized university preferably with 2 years’ post qualification experience in Research/Manufacturing Industry/ Consultancy Organization/ Technology Transfer in a reputed manufacturing company.
- Applicants also pass B.Com or equivalent degree with advanced accountancy & audit as subjects with 2 yrs post qualification working experience in Finance and Accounts Division of reputed firms/companies.
Age Limit :
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 26 years to Maximum Age Limit of 35 years as on the closing date of Applications. Age relaxation will be given for candidates belongs SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules / guidelines.
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
NRDC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Corporation reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found Prima Facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- The candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed rail fare as per NRDC rules for the shortest route on production of tickets.
NRDC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Application fee of Rs.500/- by way of DD in favour of NRDC payable at NRDC (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/ESM candidates) within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
NRDC Recruitment 2022 Important Links
How to apply for NRDC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Sector Undertakings, must apply through proper channel in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure-I within 21 days of publication of the advertisement (i.e. on or before 16th June 2022). However, they can submit advance copy of the application directly on email at email@example.com or by post to: The Incharge (P&A) NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extension, NEW DELHI-110048.