Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection & Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites online applications from eligible candidates on fixed term appointment basis for a period of 2 years or till selection of personnel on regular basis whichever is earlier.
29th July 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Fixed Term Engineer (Civil)||11|
|Fixed Term Engineer (Mechanical)||08|
|Fixed Term Engineer (Electrical)||04|
|Fixed Term Engineer (C&I-EC)||02|
|Fixed Term Engineer (C&I-CS/IS)||01|
- Min. age not less than 18 years as on 29-7-2021.
- Max. age not to exceed 35 years as on 29-7-2021.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- FTE (Civil) :- Graduation B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Eng. in Civil Engineering with min. 60% mark.
- FTE (Mechanical) :- Graduation B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Eng. in Mechanical Engineering with min. 60% marks
- FTE (Electrical) :- Graduation B.E./B. Tech/B.Sc Eng. & Electrical Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- FTE (C&I-EC) :- Graduation B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc Eng. in Electronics & Communication Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- FTR (C&I-CS/IS) :- Graduation B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Eng. in Computer & Information Science Engineering with min. 60% marks.
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only. last date 29-7-2021.