National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI): NPCI invites online application for the Post of Senior Associate Cloud Operations. NPCI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experience of Degree job are available through this recruitment.
The Important Details of the NPCI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Senior Associate Cloud Operations|
|Job Location||Hyderabad and Chennai|
NPCI Recruitment details
NPCI recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Eligibility criteria :
UG:- B.Tech/ B.E – Any Specialization
PG:- M.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM – Any Specialization Preferred Industry.
Check Jobs – SIDBI Recruitment 2022 for 100 Vacancies
Applicants must have minimum experience is 3 to 9 years can apply for this recruitment.
Job Skill –
- control systems are Manage and supervise .
- Develop a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines infractions.
- Assess the effectiveness of controls.
- Identify risks or non-conformity issues.
- if necessary, Improve current strategies.
- Revise procedures, reports & other materials on a regular basis.
- produce reports for senior management as well as external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Technical expertise in Linux, centos, Ubuntu, windows operating system and VMware Virtualization (Vcenter, VMware, vRealize Operations Manager, VRLI, VRA, VRO, vSphere ESXi Server, VMware DRS, HA and FT).
- Well verse in the Technology Portfolio- Software Define Data Center (SDDC), Delivery of services and Data Infra structure.
- Well verse in the OpenStack platform, handle the core cloud-computing services of compute, networking, storage, etc.,
How to apply for NPCI Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site of NPCI.
- official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Click the link & read the details.