National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience .
2nd July 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||01||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Medical Officer||01||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Hindi Officer||01||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Superintendent||07||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technical Assistant / SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer||37||Not exceeding30 years|
|Senior Assistant||04||Not exceeding 33 years|
Rs. 35,400 – 75,000/-
- Registrar :- Management / Engineering / Law.
- Deputy Registrar :- Management / Engineering / Law / Cost Accountant / Finance & Accounts Degree or Diploma.
- Assistant Registrar :- Management/ Engineering/ Law/ Cost Account.
- Librarian :- Higher Degree (Ph. D. or equivalent) / Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation.
- Medical Officer :- MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate/ Preferably MD in General Medicine/ Medical Register.
- Hindi Officer :- Studied one of the languages other than Hindi.
- Superintendent :- Bachelors Degree.
- Junior Hindi Translator :- Masters Degree / Diploma of a Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English.
- Technical Assistant/ SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer :- B. E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Bachelors Degree.
- Senior Assistant :- Computer skills/ stenography skills/ Bachelors degree.
- Registrar :- 15 years
- Deputy Registrar :- 12 years
- Assistant Registrar :- 7 years
- Librarian :- 15 years
- Medical Officer :- 6 years
- Hindi Officer :- 6 years
How to apply
Candidates are requested to provide their active email/ ID /mobile phone number in the application from for easy contact. The last date of online submission of application form is 2-7-2021.