National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Guwahati (Formerly DOEACC Society, Guwahati Centre) is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
NIELIT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer, Lecturer, IT Faculty, Hardware Faculty and others. NIELIT is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies online through the official website of NIELIT — nielit.gov.in on or before June 6, 2022.
The Important Details of the NIELIT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer, Lecturer, IT Faculty, Hardware Faculty and others|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 460 Librarian Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the NIELIT Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 27.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 6.06.2022
NIELIT Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer (Cloud Computing) – 01
- Lecturer – 01
- IT Faculty – 04
- Hardware Faculty – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff cum caretaker – 01
- OSD to Director – 01
- ITES English & Soft Skills Trainer –
NIELIT Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Project Engineer (Cloud Computing) – BE/B.TECH/M. Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
- Lecturer – Ph.D. in CSE/IT from recognized University/ Institution.
- IT Faculty – BE/B.Tech/M. Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/PhD/ NIELIT IT B LEVEL
- Hardware Faculty – MCA, B.Tech (ECE) / MSc Electronics / CHM A LEVEL.
- Multi-Tasking Staff cum caretaker – 10th passed with computer knowledge
- OSD to Director – B.TECH and MBA with excellent working knowledge of Computers and good command of English & minimum 02 years of relevant experience.
- ITES English & Soft Skills Trainer – Graduate/ Post graduate in any stream. Experience in voice & accent training and Soft Skills.
Age Limit :
- Project Engineer (Cloud Computing) – Up to 35 (thirty) years
- Lecturer – Up to 35 (thirty five) years
- IT Faculty – Up to 30 (thirty) years
- Hardware Faculty – Up to 35 (thirty) years
- Multi-Tasking Staff cum caretaker – Up to 30 (thirty) years
- OSD to Director – Up to 35 (thirty) years
- ITES English & Soft Skills Trainer – Upto 35 (thirty five) years.
Pay Scale :
- Project Engineer (Cloud Computing) – Rs 30,000/- (consolidated)
- Lecturer – Rs. 42,000 (consolidated)
- IT Faculty – Rs. 24000 to 28000/- (consolidated)
- Hardware Faculty –
- Multi-Tasking Staff cum caretaker –
- OSD to Director – CTC- Rs. 25000 to 30000
- ITES English & Soft Skills Trainer – CTC- Rs. 24000
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of manpower will be based on the performance of candidates in interview/test. The Engagement of the above positions is purely temporary on contractual basis with consolidated remuneration. The candidate to be engaged shall not claim for regularization against this employment notice at any stage.
The applicants are advised to visit the website of NIELIT Guwahati centre http://nielit.gov.in/guwahati regularly for schedule of Document verification/Written Test/Interview or any update.
NIELIT Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.