NIELIT invites online application for the Posts of Scientist ‘B’. NIELIT is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 16 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the NIELIT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.|
|Name of Post||Scientist ‘B’|
|Job Location||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Start Date||20 December 2021|
|End Date||18 January 2022|
NIELIT Recruitment details
NIELIT recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
NIELIT job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the NIELIT job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- B.E or B. Tech or (DOEACC) B-Level or AMIE or Graduate-IETE or M.Sc. or MCA or M.E or M.Tech in the field as mentioned below:
- Field (Single or in combination) :- Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Industrial Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer, Computer & Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Systems or Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Computer Management, Information Science or Information Science and Engineering.
Age Limit :
Upto 30 years as on closing date.
Age relaxation –
- Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- Upto 10 years for PWD candidates. (15 years for PWD-SC/ST and 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Level – 10 , (Rs.56100 – 1,77,500).
Selection Process :
Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Interview.
The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview. The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
Scheme of written examination :-
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Area.
- The duration of written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from Technical Area of respective stream and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for
OBC candidates and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview :- Candidates shall indicate their choice of Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
1) Agartala 2) Bangalore 3) Calicut 4) Chandigrah 5) Chennai 6) Delhi 7) Guwahati 8) Hyderabad 9) Jaipur
10) Jammu 11) Kolkata 12) Lucknow 13) Mumbai 14) Patna.
- Interviews for the post of Scientist ‘B’ shall be conducted only at Delhi.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates :- Rs.400/-
- General and all others :- Rs.800/-
How to apply
Candidates can apply ONLINE at https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in between 20/12/2021 (11:30 a.m) and 18/01/2022 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.