National Investigation Agency (NIA) invites online application for the Posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector, ASI, Head Constable. NIA is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 173 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the NIA Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Name of Post||Inspector, Sub Inspector, ASI, Head Constable|
|Job Location||All over India|
NIA Recruitment details
NIA recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
NIA job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the NIA job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||43|
NIA Recruitment Eligibility criteria :
- Inspector – Aspirants must completed 10th standard from recognized board.
- Sub Inspector – Aspirants must have a certificate/ Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Head Constable – Class 12th/ Intermediate or equivalent for HC posts and Graduation for ASI posts from a recognized University/Institution
The age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Inspector – Pay Level 7 (Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/-)
- Sub Inspector – Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/-)
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Pay Level 5 (Rs.29,200/- to 92,301)
- Head Constable – Pay Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,700)
Also Check Jobs – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 1136 Vacancies
Selection Process :
They may select candidates based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NIA application fees.
|Inspector/ Sub Inspector||18-4-2022|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/ Head Constable||7-4-2022|
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.nia.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply online upto 7 & 18 April, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. To apply online visit our website www.nia.gov.in
NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex,