NHPC invites online application for the Posts of Junior Engineer. NHPC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 133 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the NHPC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation.|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|Start Date||31 January 2022|
|End Date||21 February 2022|
NHPC Recruitment details
NHPC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||28||06||11||04||19||68|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||15||03||05||03||08||34|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||15||03||02||05||06||31|
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) :- Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/ B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) :- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/ B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) :- 30 years.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) :- 30 years.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :- 30 years.
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) :- Rs.29,600 – 1,19,500/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) :- Rs.29,600 – 1,19,500/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :- Rs.29,600 – 1,19,500/-
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information in conformity with eligibility criteria shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test. Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”
Scheme of Examination –
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Total marks||200 marks|
|Negative Marking||For every correct answer of MCQ, one mark shall be awarded. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of marks (i.e. 0.25 marks) will be deducted. No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions|
|Subjects||For JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) (200 Questions):|
Part-I consists of 140 MCQ of the concerned discipline.
Part-II consists of 30 MCQ on General Awareness and
Part-III of 30 MCQ on reasoning
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay the application fee.
Step to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022 :
Step-1: Visit to www.nhpcindia.com & apply through online application portal available in the section” Career” with us. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active
throughout the process as required for any further notification.
Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying.
Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. After successful submission an unique application ID (Registration No.) shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and
used for further communication.
Step-4: Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment:
a. Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
b. Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification.
c. Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India. In case OBC candidates the Community certificate should have been issued within 6 months for OBC (if applicable) at the time
d. Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
e. A certificate for conversion of Grades/ CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ Institution from where they have obtained the professional qualification.
Step-5: Upload latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in online application portal.
Step-6: Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system with Unique application ID for future references.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Placement :
Candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC in various parts of the country or abroad.
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.nhpcindia.com No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply online upto 21-2-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Details Notification – NHPC Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
NHPC Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- How may Vacancy will be recruited for NHPC Recruitment 2022?
Vacancy – 133.
- What is the educational qualification required for NHPC Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Age Limit for NHPC Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for NHPC Recruitment 2022?
31 January 2022.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for GPSSB Recruitment 2022?
21 February 2022.