NHPC Limited, a Schedule “A” enterprise Govt. of India invites applications from candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir meeting the requisite qualification and other parameters for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended time to time) for a period of 1 years in trades.
|Post Name||Total Post|
18 – 30 years.
- Electrician :- 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Electrician) course
- Plumber :- 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Plumber) course
- Fitter :- 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course
- Secretariat Assistant :- 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Secretariat Assistant) course
- Carpenter :- 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Carpenter) course
Period of Apprenticeship Training
The period of apprenticeship training will be for a period of 1 years.
Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy) and EWS will be as per the provision of the apprenticeship Act 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
Candidates who have completed 3 years after acquiring the prescribed education qualification as on date of reckoning i. e 25-05-2021 shall not be eligible for engagement.
The selection of apprentices shall be based on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate by the competent authority (Govt. Establishment) at the time of joining.