NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) is looking for the eligible candidates for the post of Ayush CHO (Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Greek) and Data Entry Operator. There are total number of 385 vacancies. NHM is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before April 30, 2022.
The Important Details of the NHM Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of Post||Ayush CHO (Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Greek) and Data Entry Operator|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Posts
Here below you can find details of the latest NHM recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application process, important date and apply link. :-
NHM Job Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Ayush CHO (Ayurveda)||276|
|Ayush CHO (Homeopathy)||39|
|Ayush CHO (Greek)||8|
|Data Entry Operator||62|
NHM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
- Ayush CHO (Ayurveda/Homeopathy/Greek) – The candidate must have a degree B.A.M.S. from a University and have an Internship completed before the last date of advertisement. MP Board of Ayurvedic and Unani System of Medicine and naturopathy/ M.P. “Permanent Registration in Homeopathy Council.
- Date Entry Operator (DEO) – Graduate in Computer Application/ B.Tech (CS/ IT)/ BCA/ BSC (IT) from a recognized University; Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University; Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science (DCA/ PGDCA) from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age Limit for Others : 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates : 45 years
Also Check Jobs – Assam Govt Recruitment 2022 for 26441 Vacancies
- Opening date – 18.04.2022
- Closing date – 30.04.2022
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply online upto 30 April, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. To apply online visit our website www.mponline.gov.in
- Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses.