National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (NHIDCL) is inviting applications from eligible and interested persons for recruitment to the post of special project monitor (SPM). NHIDCL is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher & Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of application is 31th August 2022.
The Important Details of the NHIDCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (NHIDCL)|
|Name of Post||Special project monitor|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest NHIDCL recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 5.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 31.08.2022
The Applicant should have in possession Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- He should have retired with Superintending Engineer (SE) Post held with 05-Years or more Experience or Equivalent (Chief General Manager, Executive Director) and above from the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) (CES Roads), CPWD (CES), NHAI, NHIDCL, MES, BRO, PWD, IA (Corps of Engineer), etc.
- The Personnel should have Experience in execution/planning/monitoring of Infrastructure Projects in India & abroad.
- He should have an irreproachable/unblemished Record in the preceding Serving years.
- The Persons blacklisted by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), State Public Works Departments (SPWDs), National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (NHIDCL), or any other Government Organization shall be deemed to be Disqualified for Appointment to the notified Post Special Project Monitor.
upper age limit – 70 years (maximum)
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online only through NHIDCL. official website (nhidcl.com) from 31th August 2022