NHAI invites online application for the Posts of Deputy Manager. NHAI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 73 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the NHAI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager|
|Start Date||3 November 2021|
|End Date||30 November 2021|
NHAI Recruitment details
NHAI recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
NHAI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the NHAI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Eligibility for Availing Reservation :-
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
- The OBC candidates applying for this post must submit OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued during the year 2021 – 2022.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) reservation only in case the candidate meets the criteria issued by the Central Government and is in possession of requisite Income & Asset Certificate based on income for Financial Year (FY) 2020-2021 issued after 01.04.2021.
- Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the relevant Rules/instructions.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the on-line application by a candidate for this post will be allowed.
Not exceeding 30 years.
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
Written Test & Personality Test & Interview.
Also Check Jobs – SJVN Recruitment 2021 for 100 Vacancies
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.nhai.gov.in. Last date 30-11- 2021.