NGT Recruitment 2022: National Green Tribunal (NGT) is inviting applications from Indian citizens for the posts of Assistant (Judicial), Stenographer Grade 1 & Others. NGT is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of NGT at greentribunal.gov.in. The last date to apply is July 25.
The Important Details of the NGT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Green Tribunal (NGT)|
|Name of Post||Assistant (Judicial), Stenographer Grade 1 & Others|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the NGT Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
NGT Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 17.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 25.7.2022
NGT Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Assistant (Judicial) – 6
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 4
- Hindi Translator – 1
- Librarian – 2
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 9
- Staff Car Driver (Oridinary Grade) – 5
NGT Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Assistant (Judicial) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university and computer training course of six months duration from a recognized university.
- Stenographer Grade 1 – Graduation from a recognized university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
- Hindi Transaltor – Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at Degree Level from a recognized university.
- Libraraian – Bachelor’s Degree in Libraray Science or Library and Information from a recognized university and 2 years experience in library.
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 12th from a recognized university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
- Staff Car Driver (Oridinary Grade) – 10th pass and possess a valid driving licence. 3 years of experience and knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Assistant (Judicial) – 21 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 21 to 30 years
- Hindi Transaltor – 23 to 32 years
- Libraraian – 21 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 21 to 27 years
- Staff Car Driver (Oridinary Grade) – 18 to 27 years
Also Read – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 2800 Vacancies
NGT Recruitment Selection Process
Written test / Interview
NGT Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for NGT Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.greentribunal.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.