NFR Railway Recruitment 2022 : North East Frontier Railway has started the online application process for recruitment to Apprentice posts in various units. NFR Railway is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of NFR Railway at . The last date to apply is June 30.
The Important Details of the NFR Railway Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||North East Frontier Railway|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the NFR Railway Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
NFR Railway Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 1.06.2022
- Closing date for online application – 30.06.2022
NFR Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop: 919
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522
- Rangiya (RNY): 551
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/ workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/ MLG: 1140
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)& EWS/ BNGN: 1110
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847
NFR Railway Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit –
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on April 1, 2022.
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
NFR Railway Recruitment Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade-wise, unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
NFR Railway Recruitment Application Fee
The applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 100/-.
NFR Railway Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for NFR Railway Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.