North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 : NEEPCO invites online applications for Posts of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice for 94 vacancies.
NEEPCO, A ‘Mini Ratna’ Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation Propose to engage 94 apprentices for FY 2021-2022 under the Apprenticeship act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/ Project/ Establishments.
20 August 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
Maximum age 28 years as on 31-7-2021, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Graduate Apprentice :- Rs.18,000/-
- Technician Apprentice :- Rs.15,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice :-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree.
- Technician Apprentice :-
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
Selection shall be based on merit secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
|Closing of online application||20-8-2021|
|Last date of receipt of filled up application from along with testimonials and documents via email||10-9-2021|
How to apply
The Candidates must get himself / herself enrolled/ registered with Board of Practical Training (BOPT), through online enrolment at Nation apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment.