NCL invites online application for the Posts of Non-executive. NCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 307 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the NCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited.|
|Name of Post||Non-executive|
|Job Location||singrauli, India|
|Start Date||16 January 2022|
|End Date||31 January 2022|
NCL Recruitment details
NCL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
NCL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the NCL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Surface Miner Operator||27|
|Pay Loader Operator||09|
Eligibility Criteria :
The applicants who have superannuated prior to 31.03.2018 will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
- Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary
Education of Indian State.
- ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trades with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificates.
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
Selection Criteria :
Eligible applicants meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as specified under this notification will be assessed based on the specified parameters such as Physical Attendance, Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and Incentive earned in the preceding three years of superannuation, excluding the year of superannuation except in case of employees who have superannuated on March 31st.
- Physical Attendance – 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year).
- For above 90% of physical attendance in a year– 5 Marks.
- For 80% to 90% of physical attendance in a year – 3 Marks.
- For 70% to below 80% of physical attendance in a year – 2 Marks,
- For less than 70% of physical attendance in a year – 0(Zero) Marks
- Annual Confidential Report (ACR) – 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year)
- For ‘Outstanding’/’Excellent’ grade in a year- 5 Marks.
- For ‘Very Good’ grade in a year- 3 Marks.
- Incentive earned – 30 Marks for 3 years (10 Marks per year)
- For Rs. 1,80,000.00 and above in a year – 10 Marks
- For Rs. 1,20,000.00 and above but less than 1,80,000.00 in a year – 7 Marks.
- For Rs. 60,000.00 and above but less than 1,20,000.00 in a year – 5 Marks.
- For Less than Rs 60,000.00 in a year– 0 Marks.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.nclcil.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.nclcil.in
- Candidates can apply online upto 31 January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted