National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS), situated at Thiruvananthapuram is an autonomous research centre functioning under the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MES), Government of India.
7th July 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Laboratory Assistant/ Technician/ Project Assistant/ Technical Assistant/ Field Assistant||12||50 years|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||08||50 years|
|Project Associate -I,II/ Senior Project Associate/ Principal Project Associate||20||35 – 40 years|
|Project Scientist- I,II,III||11||35 – 45 years|
- Laboratory Assistant/ Technician/ Project Assistant/ Technical Assistant/ Field Assistant :- Rs. 20,000 – 30,000/-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant :- Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Associate – I,II/ Senior Project Associate/ Principal Project Associate :- Rs. 31,000 – 50,000/-
- Project Scientist – I,II,III :- 56,000 – 80,000/-
- Laboratory Assistant :- Bachelors Degree in Geology/Physics/Chemistry/Environmental Sciences/ 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Technician :- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Project Assistant :- Graduation
- Technical Assistant :- B. Tech/ B.E / Post Graduation in Electronics/ Graduation in Library Science.
- Field Assistant :- Bachelor in Science/ Engineering
- Scientific Administrative Assistant :- Graduation in any discipline/ Diploma in Computer application
- Project Associate-I :- Post Graduation Degree in Geology/ Geography/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science/ Master’s Degree/ B.Tech /B.E. in civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation
- Project Associate-II :- Post Graduate Degree
- Senior Project Associate :- Post Graduate Degree/ Doctoral Degree
- Principal Project Associate :- Post Graduate Degree
- Project Scientist-I,II,III :- Post Graduate Degree/ Master’s Degree/ B. Tech/B.E. in Civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Chemical/ Avionics Engineering.
2 – 12 years experience
How to apply
The application will be accepted online only. The online application link will be opened shortly and circulated through the NCESS website. applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular. Last date 7-7-2021