NCERT Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is looking for the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Project Fellow post on a temporary basis. NCERT is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of NCERT at ncert.nic.in.
The Important Details of the NCERT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of Post||Junior Project Fellow|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the NCERT Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
NCERT Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 25.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 16.06.2022
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details
Junior Project Fellow – 03
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Master’s Degree in Hindi / English / Sanskrit with at least 55% marks or equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/PH).
- Computer literacy: should be able to work on the computer in Hindi and English.
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Education / Social Science / Mass Communication.
- Experience in data collection and analysis, report/ academic writing.
- Fluency in Hindi and English.
- NET qualified from UGC, however, non-NET candidates may also apply.
Age Limit –
Below 40 Years as per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in the case of SC/ST and female candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates)
- Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated and fixed for NET qualified)
- Rs. 23,000/- p.m. (Consolidated and fixed for NON-NET)
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
NCERT Recruitment Selection Process
Date : 16.06.2022 (Thursday)
Address : Department of Education in Languages (DEL), Room No. 17, 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
The registration of eligible applicants will be done from 09:30 AM to 11.00 AM only at the office in Room No. 11.
NCERT Recruitment Important Links
- Fellowship is purely temporary on contractual.
- Candidates already employed should get their applications forwarded through their employers and submit a “No Objection Certificate”.
- The project fellows who have already worked in the Council for two and half years are not eligible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview by NCERT.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.