NBCC invites online application for the Posts of Dy. Project Manager, Management Trainee, Project Manager, Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant. NBCC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 70 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the NBCC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.|
|Name of Post||Dy. Project Manager, Management Trainee, Project Manager, Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant.|
|Start Date||9 December 2021|
|End Date||8 January 2022|
NBCC Recruitment details :
NBCC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
NBCC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the NBCC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Dy. Project Manager||10|
- Dy. Project Manager :- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Management Trainee (Civil) :- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Management Trainee (Electrical) :- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Project Manager (Civil) :- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Sr. Stenographer :- Graduate in any stream.
- Office Assistant :- Graduate in any stream.
Age Limit :
- Dy. Project Manager :- 33 years.
- Management Trainee :- 29 years.
- Project Manager :- 47 years.
- Sr. Stenographer :- 28 years.
- Office Assistant :- 25 years.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Selection Process :
- Dy. Project Manager & Project Manager (Civil) –
- The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- Management Trainee (Civil & Electrical) –
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2021 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2021 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
- The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured (GATE Score and Personal Interview) by the candidates.
- Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant –
- Candidates applying for the posts at S.No. 05 & 06 will be required to appear for the Skill Test to be held at New Delhi only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.com under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
Post wise Selection process will be as under –
|Name of the Post||Selection Process||Weightage|
|DY. PROJECT MANAGER (ELECTRICAL)||Personal Interview||100%|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL)||GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview||70% & 30% respectively|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL)||GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview||70% & 30% respectively|
|PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL) – Backlog||Personal Interview||100%|
|SR. STENOGRAPHER – Backlog||Skill Test||100%|
|OFFICE ASSISTANT (STENOGRAPHER) – Backlog||Skill Test||100%|
Application Fee :
- Rs.1000/- for the Post at Sr. No. 01 i.e. Dy. Project Manager (Electrical).
- Rs.500/- for the Posts at Sr. No. 02 & 03 i.e. Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical).
- NIL for Backlog Posts mentioned at Sr. No. 04, 05 & 06 i.e. Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer).
- Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to read the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the online application form.
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs. on 09.12.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs. on 08.01.2022 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.