NIOT invites online application for the Posts of Project carried for 237 Vacancies. NIOT is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Experienced Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The NIOT Recruitment process is given in detail in this post. National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, an autonomous R&D organization under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
This NIOT Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the NIOT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||NIOT|
|Name of Post||Project Carried Post|
|Start Date||16 August 2021|
|End Date||13 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Project Scientist – III||04|
|Project Scientist – II||30|
|Project Scientist – I||73|
|Project Scientific Assistant||64|
|Project Jr. Asst.||25|
|Senior Research Fellow||08|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
- Project Scientist – III :- 45 years
- Project Scientist – II :- 40 years
- Project Scientist – I :- 35 years
- Project Scientific Assistant :- 50 years
- Project Technician :- 50 years
- Project Jr. Asst. :- 50 years
- Research Associate :- 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow :- 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow :- 28 years
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Project Scientist – III :- 78,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientist – II :- 67,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientist – I :- 56,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientific Assistant :- 20,000/- +HRA
- Project Technician :- 17,000/- +HRA
- Project Jr. Asst. :- 18,000/- +HRA
- Research Associate :- 47,000/- + HRA
- Senior Research Fellow :- 35,000/- +HRA
- Junior Research Fellow :- 31,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientist – III :- M.Sc., in Marine Biology / Microbiology /Biochemistry Zoology aquaculture/ B.Tech. in Bio technology/ from a recognized university / Institute with at least (60%)marks.
- Project Scientist – II :- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Instrumentation /communication Engg./ M.Sc. in Geology, Marine Biology/ Masters Degree in Oceanography / Physical, Chemical Oceanography/ Ocean Technology from a recognized university / Institute with at least(60%) marks.
- Project Scientist – I :- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation Engg. & Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture / B.E./B.Tech / M.Sc/ MCA in Computer Sciences / Information Technology M.Sc in Geology & B.E/ B.Tech degree in Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Master Degree.
- Project Scientific Assistant :- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Automobile, Electronic & Communication, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Bachelors Degree with min. 60% marks.
- Project Technician :- 10th standard with 2 years ITI Tradesman Course in Weider, Fitter, Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning, Draftsman-Mechanical, Civil, Electrician, Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- Project Jr. Asst. :- Degree from a recognized Board or University.
- Research Associate :- Degree in Oceanography/ Physical OR M.Tech in Ocean Technology.
- Senior Research Fellow :- M.Sc in Oceanography / Life / Chemical Sciences with least 60%. B.E. / B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Genetics.
- Junior Research Fellow :- M.Sc in Life / Chemical Sciences.
Interview / Written examination
Project Scientists and Research Fellows will be based on the performance in the interview (online/Offline). In respect of the other posts, the selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test/Trade/Skill test (Online/Offline). The skill test will be of qualifying nature.
How to apply
- The application form is available online on NIOT website https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
- The candidate must read the instructions thoroughly before the filling the application forms.
- The candidate is requested to visit NIOT website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes,
- In case of any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the problem faced.