National Housing Bank (NHB) has invites online application for recruitment to the 14 Posts of Officers at CXO positions and Officers for Supervision on Contract Basis. NHB is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before August 22, 2022.
The Important Details of the NHB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Name of Post||Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Advt. No||NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2022-23/01|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest NHB recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 29.07.2022
- Closing date for online application – 22.08.2022
Details of the Posts
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Chief Compliance Officer / Chief Information Security Officer / |
Chief Financial Officer / Chief Technology Officer
|Officers for Supervision||10|
- Chief Compliance Officer: Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB and CS.
- Chief Information Security Officer: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology disciplines namely Computer Science /Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university/Institute recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Chief Financial Officer: Chartered Accountant.
- Chief Technology Officer: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech) in Engineering/ Technology disciplines namely Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics & Telecommunication /Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university/ Institute recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Officers for Supervision: Graduate Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit (as on 1/7/2022)
- CXO Officer Posts – 40 to 57 years
- Officers for Supervision Posts – 57 to 63 years
Age Relaxation as per rules
- E1 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 40,000 – 140000/-
- The minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay + VDA (32.5%) + Perks (34%) + HRA (27% for class A cities/applicable rates for other places) and other allowances which works out to ₹ 77,400/- approximately.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and Documents Verification.
- Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PwBD category candidates.
- Rs. 850/- (Application fee including Intimation charges) for General and OBC category candidates.
The fee should be made through online payment mode.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the PPSC Official website (nhb.org.in) on or before 22nd August 2022.
- The candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a hand written declaration and scanned copy qualification & experience documents.