National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Aluminum ) has published a job notification for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs). There are total number of 189 vacancies. NALCO is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment.
The Important Details of the NALCO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest NALCO recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 11.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 11.09.2022
Details of the Posts
|Discipline Name||Total Posts|
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- For Chemistry discipline, the requisite qualification is M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institute / University.
- Candidates in the final year of their Engineering/Post Graduation (for Chemistry discipline) may also apply.
The selection will be done on the basis of GATE Scores 2022.
- General, OBC & EWS – Rs.500/-
- Other and Departmental – Rs. 100/-
How to apply
- Go to the career page of NALCO at www.nalcoindia.com.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about the eligibility.
- The candidates have click “Apply Now” and thereafter have to register themselves with correct
- The candidates shall fill up the online application form with required details and proceed step by step.