NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) is a wholly owned Company of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development NABCONS invites ONLY ONLINE application from Indian Citizens for the posts of Senior Consultant (02 Posts) & Junior Consultant (20 Posts) on contract basis , as Project Based Contract Staff, for effective implementation and monitoring of ‘Off Farm Development Department’ (OFDD) Project in 18 States.
Off Farm Development Department (OFDD) function with different verticals namely – Off Farm producers’ Organization (OFPOs), skill Development, Marketing Initiatives. GI, Rural Innovation, Rural Incubation etc.
29 May 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
- Senior Consultant :– 40 – 50 years.
- Junior Consultant :- 25 – 35 years.
- Senior Consultant :- Post Graduate / MBA in Rural Development, Rural Management, Agri Business, Entrepreneurship with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Junior Consultant :- MBA / Graduate with IT / Computers as a subject with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Senior Consultant :- 10 years.
- Junior Consultant :- 03 years.
- Senior Consultant :– 1,50,000/- per month
- Junior Consultant :– 40,000/- per month
- Senior Consultant :- Possesses knowledge of MSME environment / ecosystem. & Work experience in NGO sector (at least 3 years) / Cluster development. & Networking with Govt. agencies / Depts. & Basic book keeping and banking awareness.
- Junior Consultant :- Possess knowledge of OFF farm sector activities and its issues, environment / ecosystem. & Work experience in NGO sector / cluster development. & Networking with Govt. agencies / Depts. & Basic Book keeping and Banking Awareness.
The PBCS will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of 1 years which may be extended based on requirement of the project and performance or will be co-terminus with the project period.
Termination of contract
The contract service will be of temporary nature and can be terminated by giving notice period of 30 days.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 15 days from 15 May 2021 to 29 May 2021.
Details Notification – NABCONS Recruitment 2021
Join our Telegram Channel – Kaamdhaam Telegram Channel