NABCONS invites online application for the Posts of UT Coordinator, Project Consultant- Finance, Project Consultant– Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Associate Project Consultant for 11 Vacancies. NABARD is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The NABARD Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the NABCONS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||NABCONS|
|Name of Post|| UT Coordinator, Project Consultant- Finance, Project Consultant– Monitoring|
& Evaluation (M&E), Associate Project Consultan
|Start Date||27 September 2021|
|End Date||7 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Project Consultant – Finance||02|
|Project Consultant – M&E||02|
|Associate Project Consultant||06|
- UT Coordinator :- Preferably below 45 Years
- Project Consultant – Finance :- Preferably below 35 Years.
- Project Consultant – M&E :- Preferably below 35 Years.
- Associate Project Consultant :- Preferably below 35 Years.
Pay Scale ( Per month)
- UT Coordinator :- Rs.87,500/-
- Project Consultant – Finance :- Rs.55,000/-
- Project Consultant – M&E :- Rs.55,000/-
- Associate Project Consultant :- Rs.39,000/-
- UT Coordinator :- Regular MBA/MSW with atleast 60% marks.
- Project Consultant :- CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) from reputed institute.
- Project Consultant :- Post-Graduation in Agriculture/Rural development/Economics/Social Sciences /Finance with atleast 60% marks.
- Associate Project Consultant :- Graduate with at least 55% marks.
Also Check Jobs – NIOS Recruitment 2021 for 115 vacancies
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 10 days from 28 September 2021 to 07 October 2021 by clicking on the following links and filling the details therein: