Myntra invites online application for the Posts of Engineers. Myntra is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The Myntra Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the Myntra Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Myntra|
|Name of Post||Engineers|
|Start Date||23 September 2021|
|End Date||3 October 2021|
All that you need to know about Myntra HackerRamp: Campus Edition 2021
- Myntra HackerRamp: Campus Edition 2021 is an opportunity for budding engineers all over India to unleash their creative selves and bring their ideas to life. This contest provides you with a forum to not only ideate but implement a functional working prototype with expert mentoring from engineering leaders at Myntra.
- At Myntra, we believe that any act of innovation, learning or transformation requires unbridled enthusiasm and a never-give-up attitude. It’s your chance to learn from the best and build innovative solutions to one of the most challenging problems in the Industry.
- Launched in 2019, Myntra HackerRamp: Campus Edition only gets better with each passing year. The participants bring in a tech solve for the business problems during this event thereby displaying their out-of-the-box thinking and tech-savviness.
- The ones who make it to the finale get an opportunity to join our organization (post interview) and contribute to our growth & grow with us. Around 30 Hackerramp alumni have joined us as FTEs/interns in the last two years!
- HackerRamp is open to pre-final and final year students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/Dual Degree programs (full-time) across select engineering colleges in India.
- Bachelors students in their 3rd/4th year OR Masters students in their 1st/final year OR Dual Degree programme students in their 4th/5th year are eligible to apply.
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 4 members.
- Students of a particular team should be from the same batch and same college.
- Cross specialization teams from the same college are eligible to participate.
- The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- One team can submit ideas for a maximum of 2 themes/problem statements.
- Modification of teams post-registration is not allowed.
- All the team members are required to verify and confirm their details to form a team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Here are a few milestones in your HackerRamp: Campus Edition 2021 journey:
Phase 1: Ideation
Please register to access the themes and pick any one or a maximum of two themes of your choice. Think out of the box to come up with an interesting solution. While doing so, please bear in mind that if your idea is shortlisted, you will be building a functional prototype of it in Phase 2.
The problem statement will be updated on the competition page on 20th September 2021. Stay tuned for the webinar on 4th October 2021 for more details on the themes in order to make more impactful submissions.
- You can propose the solution for any one or a maximum of two themes of your choice.
- Submit your ideas as a presentation in PPT/ PPTX format and the deck should not exceed 6 slides.
- File naming convention: InstituteName_TeamName.ppt/ pptx
Phase 2: Implementation
This is where your ideas come to life! You will be implementing a fully functional prototype of the solution you proposed in Phase 1 and making it demo-ready. We will host a webinar series where students can interact with our engineering leaders to clarify questions they might have about bringing their ideas to life.
Shortlisted teams are required to submit the following:
- A short presentation outlining the solution (4-5 slides).
- A set of videos:
- Outlining overall solutions, flows, and broad technology components (2-3 minutes).
- Live demo of the final solution built. While we encourage you all to articulate the entire solution in a single clip, if that’s not possible, you may choose to split your demo into multiple smaller clips with a total duration not exceeding 2-3 minutes.
- Links to code repositories. You may use free offerings by GitHub or GitLab for this.
- Each video should be in .mp4 format and the file size should not exceed 15 MB per video. (You can convert and compress your videos at HERE)
- File naming convention: Institute Name / Team Name
Phase 3: Pre-Finale
The Phase 2 shortlisted teams will get an opportunity to present their hack to our jury of engineering and product leaders. The top shortlisted teams will then move to the Grand Finale.
Phase 4: Virtual Grand-Finale
The final countdown begins! The top teams shortlisted from Phase 3 will present their solution to the esteemed jury and winners will be declared.