MPSC Group B Notification 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the 2022 Group B Subordinate Services (Non-Gazetted) officers. MPSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experience of Degree job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of MPSC at mpsc.gov.in.
The Important Details of the MPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of Post||Group B|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the MPSC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
MPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 25.6.2022
- Closing date for online application – 15.7.2022
MPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- General Administrative – 42
- Finance Department – 77
- Home Department – 603
- Revenue and Forest Department – 78
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- The candidates must have received a Graduate degree. Knowledge of Marathi is essential to be eligible for applying for the recruitment drive.
- The eligibility age range is different for a different department, details of which can be accessed on the notification
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
MPSC Recruitment Selection Process
The MPSC Group B prelim exam 2022 will be held on October 8 at 37 district centers across Maharashtra.
MPSC Recruitment Application Fees
Open category candidates have to pay an online application fee of Rs 394 while reserved ones are to pay Rs 294.
MPSC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.