MOIL invites online application for the Posts of Graduate Trainee, Manager for 11 vacancies. MOIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experience of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The MOIL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
MOIL Limited (formerly known as Manganese Ore India Limited) is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. MOIL is the largest Manganese ore producer in the country, operating eleven mines spread in the states of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
The Important Details of the MOIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||MOIL Limited|
|Job Location||Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Graduate Trainee, Manager|
|Start Date||25 August 2021|
|End Date||15 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
The Upper Age Limit is 30 years for Graduate Trainees as on 15/9/2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates and 35 years for the post of Manager(Survey).
- Upper Age Limit is relaxed by :-
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Mechanical :- B.E/B.Tech Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Electrical :- B.E/B. Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications / Power or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Survey :- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute. Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in
Civil Engineering or equivalent. OR Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent along with Surveyor’s Competency (Unrestricted).
Computer Based Online Test
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks) breakup of which is General Knowledge/Reasoning for 20 marks & General English for 10 marks which will be combined as segment -I and Subject Knowledge will be for 55 marks which will be segment -II. Question paper will be available both in Hindi & English.
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test
|General (UR)/EWS||50% of marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||40% of marks|
- GENERAL (UR) / OBC :- Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / EWS :- Nil
|UKPSC Recruitment 2021|
|KIOCL Recruitment 2021|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021|
|ECIL Recruitment 2021|
|Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021 for Graduates|
How to apply
Candidates to go to the MOIL website www.moil.nic.in click on the Recruitment click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.