MOIL invites online application for the Posts of Mine Foreman, Trainee select Grade Mine Foreman, Electrical Supervisor for 46 vacancies. MOIL is currently recruiting for the Post Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The MOIL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
MOIL Limited (formerly known as Manganese Ore India Limited) is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. MOIL is the largest Manganese ore producer in the country, operating eleven mines spread in the states of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. MOIL has set up a plant to produce Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD), which is used for manufacturing of dry battery cells.
The Important Details of the MOIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||MOIL Limited|
|Job Location||Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Mine Foreman/ Trainee Select Grade Mine Foreman, Mine Foreman, Electrical Supervisor/ Trainee Electrical Supervisor, Mine Mate & Blaster|
|Start Date||25 August 2021|
|End Date||15 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sel. Gr. Mine Foreman||09|
|Mine Mate Gr.-I||13|
- Mine Foreman-I :- Up to 40 years.
- Sel. Gr. Mine Foreman :- Up to 45 years
- Mine Mate Gr.-I :- Up to 40 years
- Blaster Gr.-II :- Up to 35 years
- Electrical Supervisor :- Up to 40 years
Age Relaxation –
The Upper Age Limit mentioned against posts are as on last date of application 15/09/2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
- Upper Age Limit is relaxed by :-
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC / ST
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e.15/09/2021 shall not exceed 53 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Mine Foreman-I :- Rs.11,700 – 21,900/-
- Sel. Gr. Mine Foreman :- 12,200 – 23,000/-
- Mine Mate Gr.-I :- 10,600 – 19,000/-
- Blaster Gr.-II :- 10,300 – 18,100/-
- Electrical Supervisor :- 12,200 – 23,100/-
- Mine Foreman-I :- SSC Pass & Possessing valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency.
- Sel. Gr. Mine Foreman :- Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
- Mine Mate Gr.-I :- SSC Pass & Possessing valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency.
- Blaster Gr.-II :- SSC Pass & Blaster’s Certificate of Competency.
- Electrical Supervisor :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Computer Based Online Test
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (100 marks) break-up of which is General Knowledge for 10 marks, Reasoning 10 marks & Subject Knowledge will be for 80 marks. Question paper will be available both in Hindi & English.
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test
(Only one Segment for all tests put together)
|General (UR)/EWS||50% of marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||40% of marks|
- GENERAL (UR) / OBC :- Rs.50/-
- SC / ST / EWS :- Nil
How to apply
Candidates to go to the MOIL website www.moil.nic.in click on the Recruitment click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.