MNNIT Recruitment 2022 : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad has released a notification, inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-II. MNNIT is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 30 June 2022.
The Important Details of the MNNIT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 460 Librarian Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the MNNIT Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
MNNIT Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 30.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 30.06.2022
MNNIT Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 10)- 30 Post
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 11)- 47 Post
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 12)- 68 Post
MNNIT Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Candidates Should Have Passed BA/ B.Com, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation Degree, MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc, MBA, MCA Must be a graduate from a recognized board.
Age Limit –
The age of the candidates should not be more than 60 years.
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
MNNIT Recruitment Selection Process
MNNIT Recruitment Application Fee
|UR, OBC, EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Nil|
MNNIT Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.mnnit.ac.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.