Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change has invited application to fill up vacancies available for the post of Upper Division Clerk at Integrated Regional Office, Chennai purely on Deputation basis. There is only 01 Vacancy for the post. Ministry of Environment is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of Ministry of Environment at moef.gov.in. The last date to apply is within 45.
The Important Details of the Ministry of Environment Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Environment|
|Name of Post||Upper Division Clerk|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest Ministry of Environment recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 23.6.2022
- Closing date for online application – within 45 days
Applicant must be an officer of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or Recognized Research Institution.
- Holding Analogous posts on regular basis; or
- With eight years of regular service in the grade of Lower Division Clerk or equivalent.
- Candidates having minimum experience with 5 years in Cash & Accounts Section and knowledge in Public Financial Management System are desirable.
- Candidates having work experience from Pay & Accounts Office would be given preference for the said posts.
- Candidate must undergone training in Cash & Accounts by ISTM.
The maximum age limit to apply for the post is 56 years.
Level 4 in the Pay Matrix of CCS Revised Pay Rules, 2016 [Rs.25.500 – Rs 8l,l00 )
How to apply for Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates who are interested in this post can apply by submitting their application to:
Dy.Director-General of Forests (Central) Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Integrated Regional Office, 1st Floor, Additional Office Block For GPOA, Shastri Bhawan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600006 before 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.