Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence has issued a notification for the recruitment of Fireman and other Group C posts. Ministry of Defence is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
The Important Details of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of Post||Fireman and other Group C|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest Ministry of Defence recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Details of the Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05|
The applicant must be 10th Standard pass or equivalent. The details for the experience needed are given in the official notification.
Candidates applying for all posts except Motor Driver, must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years. For Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), the age limit is between 18 and 27 years.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of a written test as well as a physical/practical exam. While the practical exam will be qualifying in nature, the written test will have 100 per cent weightage.
- The applicants who pass the written exam will be called in for the process of skill/practical tests.
- “All posts are temporary be made permanent after successful completion a probation period of two years from the physical date of appointment,” as per the official notice.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.dopt.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.