Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate, an attached office of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, provides quality assurance services in the area of Electronics and IT through countrywide network of Laboratories and Centres.
Within a period of 45 days
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Section Officer||05|
|Senior Secretarial Assistant||11|
*Start investing in Bitcoin now with India’s Largest exchange
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Deputy Director :- Level 11 as per 7th CPC (Grade pay 6600/- pre-revised)
- Administrative Officer :- Level 9 as per 7th CPC (Grade pay 5400/- pre-revised)
- Assistant Section Officer :- Level 6 as per 7th CPC (Grade pay 4200/- pre-revised)
- Personal Assistant :- Level 6 as per 7th CPC (Grade pay 4200/- pre-revised)
- Senior Secretarial Assistant :- Level 4 as per 7th CPC (Grade pay 2400/- pre-revised)
Degree / IT / Training
How to apply
The applications in the prescribed format of willing and eligible persons who can be spared immediately be sent through proper channel in the prescribed proforma along with copies of up to last date 45 day from the date of publication of this advertisement.