MedPlus invites online application for the Posts of Trainee Software Engineer for 60 Vacancies. MedPlus is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The MedPlus Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the MedPlus Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||MedPlus|
|Name of Post||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Start Date||29 September 2021|
|End Date||5 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Trainee Software Engineer||60|
- Starting CTC of Rs 5.5 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Rs 50,000 per annum retention bonus.
- The above mentioned retention bonus of Rs 50,000 per annum will be accumulated and paid as a lump-sum amount (Rs 1,50,000) at the end of 3rd year with the company.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2019/2020/2021.
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills.
Also Check Jobs – NIOS Recruitment 2021 for 115 vacancies
- Round 1 (Written test in Hyderabad)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B : Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 05-Oct-21.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email/sms will need to visit https://itcareers.medplusindia.com/job-openings page and reconfirm that they will be appearing for the test. Reconfirmation needs to be done by 08-Oct-21.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/sms.