MDL invites online application for the Posts of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. MDL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 86 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the MDL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Start Date||5 January 2022|
|End Date||25 January 2022|
MDL Recruitment details
MDL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
MDL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the MDL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- Graduate Apprentices :-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Diploma Apprentices :-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a
State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit :
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. Only Indian nationals need apply.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Graduate Apprentices :- Rs.9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices :- Rs.8,000/-
Selection Process :
- Candidates willing to apply for Graduate Apprentice trainee in MDL will be required to submit the online application through Govt. NATS portal. Refer Annexure – I & II for details related to registration & Application in NATS portal.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for document verification at MDL. The candidates would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, and Category etc.
- The selection shall be made based on merit of 80% marks of qualification & 20% marks obtained in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates merely attending the documents verification & Interview process does not entail selection of his/her candidature as Apprentice with MDL.
Application Fee :
How to apply
The date, time and venue for document verification would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates accordingly, in their email id registered on NATS portal as well as on uploading details on Company’s website www.mazagondock.in under Career / Apprentice.