MDL invites online application for the Posts of Non-Executive. MDL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 1501 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the MDL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Name of Post||Non-Executive|
|Start Date||25 January 2022|
|End Date||8 February 2022|
MDL Recruitment details
MDL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
MDL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
- Skilled-I (ID-V) –
|DIESEL CRANE OPERATORS||10|
|DIESEL CUM MOTOR|
|JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL|
|JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL|
|JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL|
(ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS)
- Semi- Skilled-I (ID-II) –
- Semi-Skilled-III ( ID-VIA) –
|LAUNCH DECK CREW||24|
- Special Grade (ID-VIII) –
|LAUNCH ENGINE CREW /|
Master II class
MDL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
- AC REFRIGERATION MECHANIC :- National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”.
- COMPRESSOR ATTENDANT :- The candidates who have passed NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and worked in MDL/ Shipbuilding Industry as a Compressor Attendant for minimum one year.
- Brass Finisher :- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate in any trade and worked in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Brass Finisher.
- Carpenter :- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter/ Shipwright (wood).
- Chipper Grinder :- Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder for minimum period of one year.
- Composite Welders :- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of “Welder / Welder (G&E) /TIG & MIG Welder/Structural Welder/Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels)/ Advance Welder/Gas Cutter.
- Diesel Crane Operator :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence and having one-year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Diesel Crane Operator.
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic :- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in “Diesel Mechanic/Motor Vehicle Mechanic/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic (Marine Diesel).
- Electric Crane Operator :- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in Electrician trade and having minimum one year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Electric Crane Operator may apply for the post of Electric Crane Operator.
- Electrician :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electrician”.
- Electronic Mechanic :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electronic Mechanic.
- Fitter :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Fitter”.
- Gas Cutter :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator/ Composite Welder”.
- Machinist :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder).
- Millwright Mechanic :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Millwright Mechanic / Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance”.
- Painter :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Painter”.
- Pipe Fitter :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter”.
- Structural Fabricator :- Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator”.
- Utility Hand(Skilled) :- Selected from Fitter Trade/any other Trade and having one year experience in operating Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc as Utility Hand in Shipbuilding Industry.
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Mechanical) :- Passed full-time three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. of India recognized Technical Board.
- JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS) :- Must have completed a full time three years Diploma or full-time Degree with pass class in Electrical/ Electronics or Marine Engineering.
- Jr. Q.C (NDT) :- Must have completed full time three years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical) :- Passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- Planner Estimator (Mechanical) :- Passed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical /Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering.
- Planner Estimator (Electrical / Electronics) :- Passed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree with pass class in Electrical /Electronic or Marine Engineering.
- Store Keeper :- Engineering Diploma in any Trade. Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of Computer will be Preferred.
- Sail maker :- Completed ITI in the trade of “Cutting & Tailoring/Cutting & Sewing”.
- Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled) :- NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand for a minimum period of one year.
- Fire Fighter :- Passed with Diploma/ Certificate in Fire Fighting of a minimum of six months duration from a Govt recognized institute. Candidates must possess a valid Heavy Duty Vehicle Licence.
- Safety Inspector :- Passed Diploma (Full Time) in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Production. Preference will be given to candidates having qualification ADIS/Certificate courses in Safety, Health & Environment conducted by Central Labour Institute or National Safety Council /Working Experience in HSE department”.
- Security Sepoy :- Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class –I examination or equivalent examination in the Navy or Air Force and has put in at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union and is otherwise considered fit to hold the post in view of his experience and other qualifications.
- Launch Deck Crew :- Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government. General Purpose(GP) rating course with one-year experience as Crew on board Tug/Launch/Vessel of 226 BHP or above. GP rating certificate issued by DG shipping approved institutes will be considered. Knowledge of Swimming is Compulsory. OR Non GP rating with 3-year experience.
- Master 2nd Class :- Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum 3 yrs. experience of operating Tugs from 226 to 565 BHP or Ex-serviceman from Indian navy with 15 years of experience and holding 2nd class Master qualified certificate from MMB/MMD.
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
MDL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 1-1-2022.
Age Relaxation :
|OBC /Non-Creamy layer (OBC-NCL)||3 years|
|The person with disabilities(General)||10 years|
|The person with disabilities (SC/ST)||15 years|
|The person with disabilities (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Employee of MDL on contract basis||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than 6 months of |
continuous service in the Armed forces of the Union
MDL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale :
|Grade||Pay Scale (Rs)|
|Special Grade (IDA-VIII)||21000-79380|
|Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V)||17000- 64360|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA)||16000-60520|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)||13200-49910|
MDL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade/Skill Test.
- The candidates would be called for Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3 in case the vacancies are more than 100, 1: 4 in case the vacancies are between 50 to 100 and 1:5 in case the vacancies are less than 50.
|Selection Criteria||Weightage||Post for which experience in Shipbuilding Industry is not|
|Post for which Written Test is not conducted|
|Written Test||30 marks||50 marks||–|
|20 marks||–||20 marks|
|Trade Test||50 marks||20 marks||80 marks|
MDL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS :- Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD :- Nil
MDL Recruitment 2022 Important Date :
|Start of Online Application||25th January 2022|
|Last date of Online Application||08th February 2022|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website||23rd February 2022|
|Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility||03rd March 2022|
|Tentative Date for announcement of Online|
|15th March 2022|
How to apply for MDL Recruitment 2022?
- Log on to the MDL website https://mazagondock.in.
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive.
- Click on Non- Executive Tab.
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent in the email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”.
- Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference.
- Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.mazagondock.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply online upto 8-2-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.