Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is a profit-making central government schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines.
4th July 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|AC. Ref. Mechanic||05|
|Diesel Crane Operator||05|
|Diesel Crane Motor Mechanic||04|
|Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical-52 & Civil-02)||54|
|Jr. Q C Inspector||13|
|Planner Estimator (Mechanical-4 & Electrical-4)||08|
Maximum 38 years & Minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 1 June 2021.
|Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V)||17,000 – 64,360/-|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)||13,200 – 49,910/-|
- AC. Ref. Mechanic :- SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Govt.
- Compressor Attendant :- SSC or NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance & worked in MDL.
- Carpenter :- Passed VIII std & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed.
- Chipper Grinder :- SSC & NAC in any trade and have worked.
- Composite Welders :- Passed VIII std & NAC
- Diesel Crane Operator :- SSC & NAC
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic :- Passed SSC & NAC certificate “Diesel Mechanic/Motor Vehicle mechanic/Mechanic Diesel/Mechanic (Marine diesel)
- Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical & Civil) :- Passed SSC & NAC Certificate examination in the trade of ‘Draughtsman’ Mechanical Stream & Civil Stream
- Electrician :- SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Govt. & NAC
- Electronic Mechanic :- SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a board recognized by the Govt. & NAC certificate ‘Electronic Mechanic/ Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & Radar Aircraft/ Mechanic Television
- Fitter :- SSC or NAC certificate examination in the trade of Fitter/Marine Engineer Fitter/Shipwright (Steel).
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Mechanical) :- SSC or Diploma in mechanical/shipbuilding or Marine Engineering
- Gas Cutter :- Passed SSC or NAC certificate examination passed in the trade of ‘Structural Fitter/ Fabricator/ Composite Welder’
- Machinist :- SSC or NAC certificate examination in the trade of ‘Millwright Mechanic /Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance.
- Millwright Mechanic :- SSC or NAC certificate in the trade of ‘Millwright Mechanic/Mechanic Machine tool Maintenance.
- Painter :- Passed VIII std & NAC certificate in the trade of ‘Painter/Marine Painter’.
- Pipe Fitter :- SSC or NAC certificate in the trade of ‘Pipe fitter’/ ‘Plumber’.
- Rigger :- Passed VIII std & NAC certificate in the trade of ‘Rigger’
- Structural Fabricator :- SSC or NAC certificate in the trade of ‘Structural Fabricator’
- Store Keeper :- SSC / HSC/ Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics.
- Utility Hand (Skilled) :- training in operation
- Planner Estimator :– SSC / HSC / Diploma / Engineering
- Paramedics :– Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Utility Hand (Semi-skilled) :- SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in shipbuilding industry as utility hand.
Written test / trade test / experience marks
Based on the performance of Written test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
- General/OBC/EWS :- 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD :- Nil
How to apply
Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them. Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online application form. last date 4-7-2021